Joining a choir is a great way to sing regularly, learn a wide range of repertoire and meet lots of new people. Our choirs are led by professional Musical Directors, who lead our choirs in learning exciting musical arrangements for showcase and concert performances each year.
- Get Creative - Singing in a choir is a great way to express your creative side.
- Kick those work blues - Get the endorphins lift, reducing stress and giving you more positive energy.
- Socialise & Harmonise - Have fun and share your love of singing with new like-minded people.
- Beats the Gym - A physical workout. Singing increases the amount of oxygen in your blood.
- Gain Confidence - Performing in a group helps you overcome nerves and build confidence.